Thursday, May 8, 2014

Get to Know a Co-op Teacher!

The 10 Question Teacher Interview : Prek Teacher Alistair Paxton



1. How long have you been working at The Co-op School?

Almost three and a half years now.

2. What’s your favorite part of being part of The Co-op School?
 
Being part of such a wonderful community of families and staff.

3. What do you like to do for fun?

I compose and record a lot of music. I also enjoy soccer, biking and the 'great outdoors'.

4. What’s your favorite restaurant?

In my neighborhood it would probably be Amarin Thai but I do have dreams about Mother India in Glasgow.

5. What’s your favorite sandwich?

Probably a good old BLT (add avocado)

6. What’s your favorite song?

Too many to say but anything 'Lonesome Crowded West' era Modest Mouse usually makes me happy and nostalgic.

7. Where do you want your next vacation to be?

Maybe Southern India to visit my brother or Nicaragua to visit some beaches. I have a short road trip in Colorado and Utah already planned for the start of Summer.

8. What are you reading right now?

 "Desert Solitaire" by Edward Abbey. 

9.  If you could buy yourself anything what would it be?

An 'unlimited ride' valid on all transatlantic airlines.

10. What TV sitcom family would you most like to be a member of? 

I'm struggling to think of any sitcom families I'd like to be a member of... Can I just keep mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment