Monday, December 2, 2013

Get to Know a Co-op Administrator!

The 10-Question Teacher Interview for Brevoort Office Manager , Mariana Valencia


1. How long have you been working at The Co-op School?

"I have worked here on and off since 2009."

2. What’s your favorite part of being part of The Co-op School?

"I am very lucky to actually love where I work because I find that many people don't love their jobs. I've met thoughtful, caring people here and I feel appreciated and loved as part of this community. Meredith is also a wonderful person and boss."

3. What do you like to do for fun?

"I like to go to museums and I like to read."

4. What’s your favorite restaurant

"My favorite restaurant is nineD : a Thai restaurant on Court St. in Carroll Gardens."

5. What’s your favorite sandwich?

"My favorite sandwich is a Vietnamese Banh Mi."

6. What’s your favorite song?

"Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless) by Crystal Waters is my new favorite song."

7. Where do you want your next vacation to be?

"Iceland."

8. What are you reading right now?"

"I am reading three books right now:"
              "The Mad Man" by Samuel Delany (not to be confused with MadMen)
              "Gentrification of the Mind" by Sarah Schulman
              The Complete Short Stories by Lydia Davis

9. If you could buy yourself anything what would it be?

"I would buy a house in Mexico City."

10. What TV sitcom family would you most like to be a member of? 

"I would absolutely be a Cosby kid."

No comments:

Post a Comment